Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 1: Or is it day 2? Well on with the point. I am typing my first blog for my ISM3004 class @ The University of Florida. I have never been into blogs or blogging, just because I have my own life to worry about and live and do not have time to read about what other people are doing, I really didn't care. But being that it is a requirement for my course I am open to exploring this type of social media. I am still unsure of what exactly I am supposed to be doing, but will learn as I go I guess. I have heard of tags or labels, as they are called here, but never really learned about them. The only tagging I had done was tagging pictures on Facebook and such. I am supposed to use various icons, but don't see any here, I do see the ability to add Links, images, and videos so maybe I will do that in the future.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
San Andres, Colombia
Well I went ahead and added this picture that I took when on vacation at San Andres, Colombia. What a trip that was and such a beautiful place! You can visit the website for San Andres by clicking on the colorful wording. Oops, I hope I have not violated any copyright laws by linking the website, I guess I better read more on that.

I actually kind of like this and am finding myself not wanting to stop, but I don't want to bore anybody!! So I will sign off for now.......until next time!!



Much more to come!!

"Image copyright Christopher Ondrako, 2012"

No comments:

Post a Comment